Null dedicated to the month of July

Feeling empty inside.
It's like I don't know what to feel.
I am dedicating this entry to the 2 people who have hurt me the most over the past weeks: Mike & Mic

Friendship and relationships.
If you knew in the future that one decision would change your life or another person's life forever,
would you stop and double think on it's worth?
Your brief and subtle moments of pure bliss and happiness, is it worth it?
I like to think that I was put back into her life so she could me him. Just call me Cupid
I would like to know if it is meant to be between them,
why did it hurt me so bad?
Why do I feel worthless?
And alone?
Why has it thrown my life upside down and around?
Every night I ask God, what is the lesson behind this emotional hurt because I don't see anything coming from it.
Him? Mike? I could care 2 fcuks about him "Typical Nigha." As I always thought and thus was proven
Her? Mic? Yea that hurt.
See ... I. Deniscia... Value a friendship- old or new. I call you my friend.
"But old friends aren't necessarily still best friends"
And eventually, guys fade and yea you can have the leftover, if that's what you in too.
We could not pick up we were left off because clearly we chose 2 different lifestyles.

I never saw it coming, even though she like Tribe Called Quest and MJQ
And I like Gucci and Velvet Room
We knew we were different and still accepted it.
What makes me mad is that people put their own selfish ways and desires above everything else even if it hurts and kills the other person.
All to fit in with the Jones or the Johnsons
Something I will not allow myself to do...
Because one thing I have learned that if it is not in the eyes of God then it wasn't meant to be.

But I hope their relationship is though... (meant to be)
I really do...
Because if you could ruin a friendship and hurt someone as bad as she has hurt me...
That has to be true love.
And it has to last forever....

Comments

  1. I wonder if there is a pattern between "Summer 2009" and "Null."

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL funny you say that because it is really Deja Vu! Dead Serious!!! This one hurt more than ever. It is so funy, the exact same thing happened last summer. I swear if a birdie would've told me that I was going to experience Deja Vu, I wouldn't believed it! I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bucket List

A Dream Believer