It was Me

I liked you.

I liked being around you and having your company. 

I thank you for accepting me and my quirky ways and my personality.

I want to apologize for not listening

I feel like it has caused us to be here 

In reality - 

We didn't want the same things from each other

From the relationship and in general 

I wanted marriage and children sooner than later 

You explained to me that you didn't really believe in the concept of marriage; later with me 

I wanted my companion and my love to actually want and look forward to spending time and planning quality time together, not for him to entertain me (whatever that means) 

However, you chose to spend your quality time with your homeboys 

I wanted to travel the world and take trips to other cities and create memories and experiences together

While you prefer to stand in sections at the club and not be around me

We no longer meshed 

The respect of time and feelings no longer matter.

The lack of maturity started to blossom and the relationship hit a reset button.

This is goodbye forever. No more chances left in me to give. 

You used the last bit I had left. 

I am taking the accountability, and admit it was me



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bucket List

"Institutional Rules!!!!!!"

103 Years Strong and Prettier Than Ever