Hiatus Up

 Soooooooo.... 

The Hiatus is up. The writing is back. I am getting back to me from years ago. I never thought I would go through this type of journey but I realized the hold up was very simple. Me; and a laptop. My Macbook is soooo old and needed to be updated and I didn't want to use my work laptop to blog so.... I went to Best Buy, purchased the least inexpensive laptop and I feel revived!! I have so much to share! So much to type and so much to express; just so much. These last couple of months, hell years have been extremely crazy! The world shut down. We went through a pandemic. People lost lives, jobs, everything but as life teaches us, it must go on. 


I am ready to share. 

THE GOOD and the BAD and UGLY 

Whew - enjoy these pieces 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bucket List

"Institutional Rules!!!!!!"

103 Years Strong and Prettier Than Ever